Karine has worked in Financial Services for over 30 years. She leads participant training, onboarding, and information sessions for MGO’s clients. She’s passionate about teaching financial literacy and responsibility and enjoys helping others achieve financial success.
B.A., Economics, Tufts University
- Series 6 Registered Representative, Life, Accident and Health Broker
- Medicare Insurance Broker
- Health Insurance Marketplace Broker
- Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI)
- Member, National Ethics Association
- Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans