Team MGO Bios
Ted J. Triska
Chief Operating Officer
Ted is a graduate of John Carroll University and has a strong background in pension administration and compliance, with over twenty years of practical experience. Over that time, Ted has acquired in depth experience in all phases of plan administration establishing numerous efficiencies in the firm's processes. Ted joined the firm as an intern in 1990 and became a full-time associate in 1993.
DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- FINRA General Securities License Series 6
American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
Cudell Multi-Family Homeowners Association
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TED
- Ted loves reading fiction, especially short stories “I like how compact they are – it’s amazing the detail that can be packed into just a few pages.”
- An avid traveler, Ted especially loves international travel. “Flying for me is fun – the whole process of it – the airport, the people, different cultures – favorite places I’ve been are Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Greece…”
- Ted loves dogs. He has had two rescue dogs–a Chihuahua (Stewart) and a Rottweiler (Noel).