Team MGO Bios
Paul J. Orchosky
Paul is a graduate of the University of Akron, Class of ‘83 (B.S. Statistics) and has a strong technical background and considerable expertise in the design and installation of qualified retirement plans. He regularly conducts educational meetings and workshops for employee groups and has spoken at numerous seminars on a variety of retirement planning issues. Paul and his wife, Rosie, have three children and reside in Copley, Ohio. Paul started his career in 1983 with Eugene M.Klein & Co. which merged with MGO in 1990.
DESIGNATIONS / LICENSES
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Chartered Advisor in Senior Living (CASL)
- FINRA General Securities License Series 7
- FINRA Securities Principal License Series 24
- FINRA Ohio Securities License Series 63
Financial Planning Association (FPA)
MESSAGE FROM PAUL
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PAUL
- Lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil for three years (ages 6-9)
- Paul’s two sons are both Eagle Scouts
- Hiking and biking are Paul’s passions. He has biked the C&O Trail, the Great Allegheny Passage (on a recumbent bike). As a backpacker, Paul has completed the Philmont (twice) and the Teton Crest Trail.
- On keeping perspective: I believe you need balance in everything. You can always find time for a quiet walk in the woods, and escaping into nature once in a while can help you keep life in perspective.